Western Transmission offers a wide range of services, often with same day results.
• FREE Road Test and Consultation
• FREE Rebuild & Repair Estimates
• FREE Towing on Rebuilds and Clutch Jobs within 60mi
Specialization in the diagnosis and installation of:
- Automatic and Standard Transmissions
- Transfer Cases
- Driveshafts, axles, and u-joints
Additional services include:
- Minor Engine Work
- Engine Oil Changes
- Cooling System Flushes
- Charging and Ignition Systems
- Belts and Hoses
- Brakes and Suspension
Western Transmission Offers The Best Transmission Service in Idaho Falls
Western Transmission is a member of the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association (ATRA) and is your premier source for transmission repair and transmission problem solving. Western Transmission employs the most qualified transmission rebuilders and is your number one transmission specialist. Western Transmission will provide you with the resources you need to keep your transmission running or get it fixed quickly.
Fixing transmission problems is Western Transmission’s specialty. Whether it’s transmission maintenance, a simple transmission repair, or a complete transmission rebuild, rely only on an ATRA member shop for peace of mind. Having problems with your check engine light? Western Transmission can help. Looking for transmission service advice? Western Transmission has the answers.
With ATRA’s Golden Rule Warranty you have the comfort of knowing you’re covered by the largest network of automatic transmission repair specialists in the world. That kind of assurance makes the Western Transmission name the only one you need to trust. Western Transmission provides warranty coverage throughout the United States and Canada.
Here are some Transmission tips from Western Transmission:
- It is recommended to have your transmission serviced every 30,000 miles. Old transmission fluid loses its lubricating and cooling properties.
- Always have vehicle come to a complete stop before shifting from drive to reverse. If you get stuck, never slam transmission between drive and reverse. This will damage your transmission.
- Never tow more than the recommended weight for your vehicle.
- Heat kills transmissions. Make sure you do not overheat transmission while towing or when temperatures peak outside. Have a temperature gauge and/or auxiliary transmission cooler installed.
- Watch for leaks and get them repaired promptly. Low transmission fluid will damage your transmission.
One of the best ways to make sure you’re trusting the right shop with your transmission repairs is to take your car to an ATRA-member repair center. Because the ATRA logo is the symbol of excellence and professionalism in the transmission repair industry. We at Western Transmission are committed to maintain an ethical standard unsurpassed in any service industry.
These standards require Western Transmission to provide honest diagnoses and repairs at a fair price. And ATRA backs that up by providing an arbitration process, to assure you of the highest level of ethical treatment.
What’s more, when you have your transmission repaired at Western Transmission, your repairs are eligible for protection under ATRA’s “Golden Rule” warranty. With this warranty protection, your transmission is covered under the terms of the warranty from the date of original repair, at any participating ATRA-member repair center, anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. And ATRA has nearly 1700 members, coast to coast — over three times the number of centers in the next largest organization. So wherever you go, anywhere in the U.S. or Canada, there’s an ATRA-member repair center nearby.
Transmission problems can cause a lot of anxiety. But now you can rest easy, because you know you’re going to receive fair, competent service when you take your automatic transmission repairs to Western Transmission.